Recipe ingredients and directions:
1 can of sweetened, condensed milk
1 can of evaporated milk
1/4 cup Thai tea leaves (red or black)
4 cups water
1. Combine the sweetened, condensed milk and the evaporated milk.
2. In a 6 inch strainer, place a coffee filter. Put the tea leaves
in the filter and place in a 2 quart pan.
3. Bring the water to a boil, then pour it onto the tea leaves. Stir
thoroughly and let steep in the pan for two or three minutes.
4. Remove strainer and discard the tea leaves.
5. Allow tea to cool to lukewarm. Pour the tea into tall glasses
filled with crushed ice.
6. Add about 1 inch of milk mixture and stir.
Category: Beverages & Drinks Recipes