Poha chivda is very common and popular crunchy snack in india. Poha chivda is low fat snack and you can along with tea or any time. You can make this snack during festival like Diwali.
– 200g rice flakes / thin poha
– 3tbsp oil
– 30g peanuts
– 30g daliya
– 30g cashew nuts
– 3 green chilies chopped
– 7-8 curry leaves
– 1tbsp sesame seeds
– 1tbsp turmeric powder
– 2tbsp caster sugar
– 1/2tsp citric acid
– salt to taste
– 20g raisins
– 2 roasted papad
– in a pan, heat the poha(rice flakes) for 2 minutes on low flame and keep the poha aside.
– in a pan add oil and fry, peanuts, dalia, cashew nuts, green chilies chopped, curry leaves, sesame seeds, turmeric powder, caster sugar, citric acid and salt to taste. add raisins at the end
– now add poha into fried ingrains and mix well
– add crushed rosted papad and mix well
– poha chivda is ready.
You can store it in an air tight container and serve when you have guests at home.
Note: fry the thin poha on low flame only. Poha will shrink in size if fried on high or medium flame.
For More Video Log onto: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=teamworkfood
Copyrights: Teamwork Entertainment.