Healthy Pumpkin Pie Recipe: No Bake, Vegan, Gluten Free and Delicious!
EXPAND FOR MORE NUTTY FUN! [Get the ingredients down below!]
Subscribe to Nuts.com: https://www.youtube.com/NutsOnline1929
Subscribe to Miryam: https://www.youtube.com/miryamquinndoblas
It’s fall and everyone is excited to enjoy all things pumpkin, including the oh-so delicious pumpkin pie! We’ve decided to take a healthy (but still delicious) take on this favorite fall treat. This Vegan and Gluten Free pumpkin pie recipe is a perfect way to indulge in the sweet and savory classic fall dessert while still nourishing your body at the same time. Try this recipe for your next Thanksgiving get together or whenever you have the urge to dive into a delicious pumpkin pie!
We’ve partnered with Miryam Quinn Doblas, Registered Dietitian and founder of EatGood4Life, to bring you this incredibly delicious healthier pumpkin pie recipe. It’s a no bake, vegan and gluten free recipe which is perfect for serving multiple dietary needs!
Raw Cashews: http://bit.ly/1Lxpdt2
Flaxseed Meal: http://bit.ly/1PQ5Mij
-HEALTHY PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE-
Ingredients For the Crust:
– 1/2 cup raw cashews
– 1/2 walnuts
– 1/2 cup dates
How To Prepare The Crust:
1. Add ingredients plus 1 tablespoon of water to a food processor.
2. Pulse until ingredients come together.
3. Press mixture into pie molds.
Ingredients For the Filling:
– 1 cup pumpkin puree
– 1 1/2 cups coconut creme
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal
How to Prepare Filling:
1. Add ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Pour mixture over the crust and let freeze for at least 2-3 hours.
3. Enjoy as is or drizzle some delicious chocolate sauce over the top for more desserty goodness!
CONNECT WITH US!