Ruchi Bharani Cashew Onion Pakoda
Cashew Onion Pakoda – Easy To Make Quick Tea-Time Snack Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Tea-time snacks always spice up your gossip sessions. There are innumerable recipes that fall in this category but today chef Ruchi Bharani brings you an easy to make ‘Cashew Onion Pakoda’ which is surely a delight to have on the snacks menu!
1 cup gram flour
3 tbsp rice flour
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 green chillies – finely chopped
1 onion – thinly sliced
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
1/2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain seeds)
1/2 cup cashew nuts
Salt to taste
2-3 tbsp oil
1/4 cup methi
1/4 tsp coriander cumin seed powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
curry leaves oil for frying
To make pakoda mix:
– In a bowl, add the gram flour, rice flour, methi leaves, thinly sliced onions, cashew nuts, coriander and cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, raw mango powder (aamchur powder), salt to taste, green chillies, ginger paste and garlic paste.
– For tadka, in a small bowl, heat oil. Once the oil is hot, add the coriander seeds, fennel seeds, ajwain seeds (carom seeds) and some curry leaves and add this tadka into the bowl of mix.
– Stir all the ingredients of the bowl well and add very little water.
– Mix all the ingredients, first using a spoon and then use your hands to mix.
To make the pakoda:
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Apply little oil on your hands before frying the pakodas.
– Take small portions of the pakoda mix and fry them in the hot oil.
– Serve hot with some delicious chutney or dip.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Narayan Thakur, Suchandra Basu
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto https://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/kzZDyO
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/YdNTJI
Share on g+ – http://goo.gl/ugi3O4
Video Rating: 4 / 5