♥Visit my Blog for written recipes and everyday meal!! 😀 – http://seonkyounglongest.blogspot.com
♥Add me on Facebook! 😀 -http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seonkyoung-Longest/217600601600798
♥Visit my website! 😀 – http://www.SeonkyoungLongest.com
♥Follow me on Twitter! 😀 – http://twitter.com/Seonkyoung
♥Any Questions! 😀 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi everyone! I’m Seonkyoung Longest.
Welcome to my cooking channel (food channel)!
In this video I’m going to show you how to make easy delicious recipe of Korean Style Beef Short Ribs.
This recipe is from my mom and it’s very very delicious! my mom is an AWESOME COOK!! She taught me so many cooking tips and how to cook Korean food.
Short ribs of beef is not a tender cut, so you need to braise for awhile to have a nice and tender final product.
Good luck in your kitchen!
Beef Short Ribs
To prepare: precook rice to serve with.
2 1/2 lb. beef short ribs, cut with the bones, trimmed big chunk fat
1 big size onion, sliced
10 cloves garlic, chopped
10 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons red wine
2 teaspoons black pepper
2 Tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon black sesame oil (and some more for later)
4 oz. baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced
1 small pinch of sugar
2 green onions, chopped
little bit of sesame seeds for garnish
1. Fill a Large pot with water and bring to boil. Add beef and bring to boil again; cook 3 minutes then drain. Rinse off ribs with cold water; drain.
2. Combine ribs, onion and the next 4 ingredients (through black sesame oil) in a large pan. Turn on medium high heat, stirring with a wooden spoon. Cover, bring to boil; stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
3. Stir in mushroom and sugar. Cover, cook another 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low let it simmer for additional 5 minutes then stir in green onion and remove from heat.
5. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with sesame seeds and remaining sesame oil.
6. Serve warm with cooked rice.
Video Rating: 4 / 5