Vegetable & lentil puff pie recipe video – Indian Gourmet Recipes by Bhavna
More recipes at http://www.bhavnaskitchen.com
Puff pastry sheets 1
Leftover brown sprouted lentil 2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked
Carrot 1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded and water squeezed
Potato 1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded and water squeezed
Red onion 1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely
Coriander leaves 2 Tablespoon
Green chili paste 1 Teaspoon
Garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
Black pepper 1 Teaspoon, freshly ground
Lime juice 1 Tablespoon
Salt 1 Tablespoon (to taste)
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line up puff pastry on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour.
3. In a bowl mix adding the sprouted brown lentil, shredded potato, shredded carrot, onion and coriander leaves, garlic paste, green chili paste, freshly ground black pepper, salt to taste, lime juice dried cranberries
4. Thin the pastries rolling over with a rolling pin if desired
5. Cut a square out of the spread pastry, sprinkle little flour and stretch
6. Fill the pastry apply water on the edges and seal well.
7. Make a design along the edge of the pastry with a fork and make holes in the puf.
8. Make a square shaped pastry out of 2 squares of pastry sheet to resemble a pillow.
9. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 15 – 20 minutes.
10. Serve along with Indian masala tea.