Tuna-Stuffed Eggs – Easy Hard-Boiled Egg Appetizer Recipe
Learn how to make stuffed eggs, a delicious recipe with hard-boiled eggs, tuna and eggless mayonnaise. This egg appetizer is perfect as a quick, easy and simple snack for when you have guests, especially in hot summer days.
► How to Make Eggless Mayonnaise
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 4 persons) –
– 6 large eggs
– 100 g (3.5 oz) of canned tuna, drained
– 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce
– Eggless mayonnaise
– (optional, for decoration) –
– Green olives, cut in half
– Strips of roasted red pepper
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: //twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!