Strawberry Kheer/ How to make Strawberry Dessert Recipe by Tarla Dalal
Strawberry Kheer, Here is a dessert that combines the fruity punch of strawberries with the rich desi flavour of kheer.
Recipe Link: http://www.tarladalal.com/Strawberry-…
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe…
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDala…
Google Plus: //plus.google.com/1078836208487…
Here is a dessert that combines the fruity punch of strawberries with the rich desi flavour of kheer. Strawberries in chopped and pureed forms give this intensely milky kheer a double boost, while the mild use of spices gives it a very aesthetic flavour. You are sure to relish the unique and thoroughly enjoyable flavour and texture of this Strawberry Kheer. Serve it chilled.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes.
½ cup chopped strawberries
½ cup strawberries purée
2 tsp cornflour mixed
1 tbsp cold milk
3 cups full-fat milk
½ cup sugar
A pinch of cardamom (elaichi) powder
1.Combine the cornflour and cold milk in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
2. Boil the milk in a deep pan on a high flame, which will take approx. 5 to 6 minutes while stirring twice in between.
3. Lower the flame and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, while stirring continuously.
4. Add the cornflour-milk mixture and sugar, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 7 to 8 minutes, while stirring continuously and scrapped the side of the pan.
5. Add the cardamom powder, mix very well and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
6. Switch off the flame, add the strawberry purée and strawberries, mix well and cool slightly.
7. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
Refrigerate for atleast ½ hour and serve chilled.