Spanish Garlic Chicken (Pollo al Ajillo) – Easy Chicken Thighs in Garlic-Wine Sauce Recipe
Learn how to make delicious chicken thighs with a tasty garlic-wine sauce. This classic Spanish recipe is very easy and simple to make, with a great end result. Everyone will love it!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– (ingredients for 4 persons) –
– 1 kg (35 oz) of chicken thighs
– 16 cloves of garlic
– 250 ml (8.4 oz) of white wine
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Freshly ground pepper
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: //plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!