Seafood Spaghetti Carbonara | Seafood Pasta Recipe feat MY DAD
Have you ever heard of Seafood Spaghetti Carbonara ? No? Well now you have!! Watch my first ever video recipe filmed in my home town Pescara , Italy on the BEACH with one of my biggest inspirations…my #DAD
He is the best self-taught seafood cook ever and I can’t wait tor you to enjoy the fun we get up to while you learn this original DELICIOUS dish.
Watch the video recipe http://bit.ly/seafoodcarbonara
Share it with your best friends on FACEBOOK
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/seafoodcarbonararecipe
Check out my website for full #recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my #YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/SubscribetoVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
Spaghetti Seafood Carbonara
600g Calamari (cut into small pieces)
400g King Prawns
200g Mussels (Steamed and removed from Shell)
1kg Spaghetti (Get a good brand please )
1 x 5L pot
1 x large deep pan
1 x wooden spoon
1 x pasta strainer
A set of tongs
1. Add a generous amount of EVOO to the pan on a low heat.
2. When the oil is warm add 600g of calamari and cook for about 15minutes. Stir it every now and then.
3. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and add a pinch of salt. Also add a pinch of salt to the calamari.
4. Once the water boil add a generous pinch of salt.
5. The start cooking the spaghetti.
6. Now add the prawns and cook them for a couple of minutes, then add the mussels too and stir well
7. Occasionally stir the pasta as it begins to cook. Do this to make sure it cooks perfectly.
8. Now add a few spoons of the flavoured sauce to the boiling water as it gives a nice flavour to the pasta. Every little detail counts.
9. Once the spaghetti are cooked, add it in the saucepan and mix together well. Turn the heat off.
10. Pour the beaten egg mix on the pasta and carefully stir the egg through. Just like you are making normal carbonara, but careful not to scramble the eggs.
HOW TO SERVE
1. Using a large flat white plate, place a twirl of pasta in the centre and decorate with extra pieces of seafood.
2. Sprinkle some chopped parsley if you like. It gives a nice colour.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Music: “Strictly Mambo” – Audio Network Library
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes, Pizza recipe, Italian cuisine, how to cook, cooking show, drinks, aperitivo, Bbq, Grilling, Leichhardt, cooking, delicious, modern, Italian food recipes
Watch the video recipe: https://youtu.be/mdHc1ienavc