My Secret Chocolate Chip Cookies with Nutella Filling Recipe
Follow me on Instagram – http://vid.io/xqVJ
Chocolate Chip Cookies with a Nutella Center!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://goo.gl/iA05G
Homemade NUTELLA: http://youtu.be/XAUu5qcKnAc
Blog Post: http://www.honeysucklecatering.com/blog/chocolate-chip-cookies
This recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies used to be my biggest baking secret! Stuffed burgers, stuffed crust pizza, stuffed cookies. Anything with a surprise center automatically makes it that much more special. Today I’m going to take the classic chocolate chip cookies and stuff it with the crowd favorite, Nutella. You’ll have this soft and chewy cookie with this warm and gooey center. It’s heaven. Subscribe and like if you want to see how it’s made.
½ cup (1 stick) melted Unsalted Butter
¾ cup Brown Sugar
¼ cup Sugar
½ tsp Vanilla
½ tsp Sea Salt
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 ½ cups all-purpose Flour
2 cups Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2. Mix the melted Butter, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar in a large bowl by hand.
3. Add the Egg and mix again until it’s combined.
4. Add in the Vanilla Extract, Salt, and Baking Soda until combined.
5. Add in the all-purpose Flour and Chocolate Chips. Stir again until the dough comes together.
6. Take a scoop of cookie dough and flatten it out like into a small disk. Then takea a spoonful of chilled Nutella and place it in the center. Pinch the seams like a dumpling. Roll into a ball and place on a baking sheet.
7. Bake 1 dozen at a time for 10 minutes until golden brown. Then let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Info (Thanks to MrSuperOurs)
each cookie is around:
– In which 20g of sugar
-17g of Fat
-2.6g of Protein
Music by Podington Bear: http://podingtonbear.com
Making things Fun, Pretty, and Delicious! Honeysuckle is a lifestyle channel for young adult women interested in entertaining and cooking at home.
© 2015 Honeysuckle Catering. All Rights Reserved.