Lemon Chilli Chicken Lollypop | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipes.
LEMON CHILLI CHICKEN LOLLYPOP
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1½ tablespoon green chilli paste
8 chicken lollypops
1 tablespoon oil + for deep-frying
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
2 tablespoons cornstarch
½ tablespoon chopped ginger
2 spring onion bulbs, sliced
½ teaspoon sugar
1 stalk spring onion greens, diagonally sliced
1. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
2. Take chicken lollypops in a bowl. Add salt, 1 tablespoon garlic, ½ tablespoon green chilli paste and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix well. Add egg and mix again. Add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and mix well.
3. Deep-fry chicken in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
4. To prepare sauce, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add ginger, mix and sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Add remaining garlic and remaining green chilli paste, mix and sauté for a minute.
6. Add spring onion bulbs, mix and sauté till translucent. Add some water, mix and cook for a minute.
7. Dissolve remaining cornstarch in some water to make a smooth slurry. Add to the pan, mix and sauté for a minute.
8. Add sugar and mix well. Add fried chicken lollypops and toss to mix. Add salt, remaining lemon juiceand spring onion greens and toss to mix.
9. Serve hot.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf