Pesto Chicken Roulade | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
PESTO CHICKEN ROULADE – (Serves – 4)
Pesto as required
4 chicken breasts
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
4 X 2 inch mozzarella cheese sticks
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
Tomato sauce as required
Amaranth micro greens for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 180º C.
2. Slice each chicken breast with one side intact and open it. Wrap them individually in a cling film and beat using a hammer.
3. Unwrap, sprinkle some salt and crushed peppercorns on top. Put some pesto in the center, place a cheese stick on top, fold the opposite edges and roll to make a log.
4. Wrap each chicken log in an aluminium foil and transfer on a baking tray. Place the baking tray in preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
5. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Unwrap chicken logs, place on the pan and cook till evenly done from all sides and the chicken is cooked. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Cut into roundels.
7. Put some tomato sauce on the serving platter and place chicken roundels. Garnish with amaranth micro greens and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf