Onigirazu (Rice Sandwiches) おにぎらずの簡単で美味しいアイディア♪ – OCHIKERON – CREATE EAT HAPPY
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
Onigirazu is a new type of Onigiri (rice ball) becoming very popular in Japan recently in 2015.
Unlike Onigiri (rice ball), Onigirazu can be prepared quickly without making into a triangular or a ball shape but just by wrapping rice and the fillings in Nori seaweed sheet.
I think it is a great idea that you can wrap more fillings than the regular ball-shaped Onigiri. Also, it looks very pretty like sandwiches!!!
Try it out with your favorite fillings 😉
Difficulty: Very Easy
Time: depends on what you wrap
Number of servings: N/A
curry flavored rice + bacon and eggs
Yukari (red Shiso leaves rice seasoning) rice + Shiso leaves + sliced cheese
white rice + shredded cabbage + Tonkatsu (pork cutlet) + Tonkatsu sauce
1. Place Nori seaweed sheet on plastic wrap.
2. Place rice in the center, then flatten it out.
3. Place the fillings on top.
4. Cover the fillings with rice, then flatten it out.
5. Fold the corners towards the center of the rice, then wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
6. When the Nori gets soft, cut into half.
How to Cook Rice in a Rice Cooker
How to Cook Rice in a Pot
How to Make Tonkatsu
YouTube Audio Library
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥