♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
When I made Hot Cake (Japanese Pancake), I received many requests for the recipe from scratch, so here is the recipe.
How to Make Pancakes From Scratch
Number of servings: 6 pancakes
* 100g cake flour
* 3 tbsp. sugar
* 1 tbsp. corn starch
* 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
* a pinch of salt
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1. Sift in dry ingredients (A) in a bowl and mix well with a whisk.
2. Beat an egg in a different bowl, add milk, and mix well.
3. Add the dry ingredients (1.) 1/3 at a time, and mix just until blended.
4. Add cooking oil and mix again. *DO NOT mix too much!
5. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to set for 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Place the pan on a wet towel to cool down the pan a little bit.
7. Turn the heat down to low, place the pan, pour about 1/2 ladle of the batter onto the pan, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
8. Flip with a spatula, then cook for a minute until browned on the other side. Repeat the steps to complete the rest.
9. Place a piece of butter on top and pour some maple syrup.
You can wrap in a plastic wrap and freeze to eat later.
Microwave for a minute and you can enjoy fresh and fluffy pancake 🙂
How to Make Hotcake (ホットケーキの作り方)
Sunny Vacation 02
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥
Video Rating: 4 / 5