How to Make Nutella Sandwich French Toast (Recipe) ヌテラサンドイッチ フレンチトースト (レシピ)
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
I received many requests for french toast, so I decided to arrange it in the way you may like 😉
You can use jam instead of nutella, too!!! Or, just soak plain slices of bread to make regular french toasts.
Nutella Sandwich French Toast
Time: 45min (incl. soaking time)
Number of servings: 1
2 slices of bread
nutella (or a jam of your choice)
* 1 egg
* 1 tbsp. sugar
* 100ml milk (or almond milk or soy milk)
1 tbsp. butter
vanilla ice cream if you like
1. In a flat bowl, beat 1 egg. Add sugar and milk, then mix well.
2. Spread some nutella on a slice of bread and make a sandwich.
3. Soak the sandwich in the egg mixture, flip it over one or two times, for 20 minutes. *if your bread is thick, you can soak it over an hour.
4. Heat butter in a frying pan. Place the sandwich, cover and cook on low for 3 minutes. Flip it over, cover and cook on low for another 3 minutes. *you want to cook on low to cook thoroughly.
5. Cut and serve on a dish. Serve with some ice cream if you like.
More Sandwich Recipes:
Egg Salad Sandwich
Red Bean Pancake Sandwich
Afternoon Tea Sandwiches
Wasabi Tuna Melt Sandwich
YouTube Audio Library
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥