Eggless Breakfast Wholewheat Waffles | Easy Breakfast / Snack Recipe | Divine Taste With Anushruti
Watch how to make Breakfast Waffles, a delicious, healthy and kids friendly recipe by Anushruti.
Breakfast becomes an occasion and is no less than a treat when you have waffles in the menu. Check out Anushruti’s take on these delicious and healthy waffles recipe.
140 gm (1 cup) wholewheat flour
2 tbsp cornflour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp sugar,
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup milk, warmed
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
water if required
– In a bowl, put in all the dry ingredients, the whole wheat flour, the cornflour, the baking powder, salt and sugar and stir until the ingredients are mixed together.
– In a saucepan, mix all the wet ingredients, the melted butter, the milk and vanilla extract together with a whisk.
– Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Beat the mixture very lightly, making sure that you do not over-beat the batter.
– If the batter is stiff, then you need to add a little water. Different flours have different water absorption capacities and therefore you need to adjust the amount of water used until you get the right consistency.
– Allow the batter to rest for about 5 minutes.
– Brush the pre-heated waffle iron with melted butter using a silicon brush and pour the batter right into the centre of the waffle iron, evenly distributing the batter at the sides.
– Cook the waffles until done.
– You can serve waffles with jam, fresh fruits, maple syrup, whipped cream or honey.
Makes two 6” waffles
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto https://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood