Crock-Pot Mexican Meat Loaf Recipe
¼ cup rice
1 cup bread crumbs
2 lbs. ground beef
1 onion (chopped)
1 cup salsa
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1. Add 1 cup boiling water to rice. Wait 30 minutes then drain water.
2. Make a container from aluminum foil so you can easily remove the meatloaf when done.
3. Mix ingredients together to form a loaf.
4. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
5. Lift the foil to remove the meat loaf from the crock pot.
Video Rating: 4 / 5