Chicken Marsala Recipe – Easy Recipe for Chicken Marsala
This Chicken Marsala Recipe is delicious and isn’t difficult to make. Here’s the recipe:
– 4 Chicken Breasts
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp black pepper
– 3 Tbs butter
– 2 Tbs Olive Oil
– 1 package of fresh mushrooms
– 1 shallot, minced
– 2 Tbs general purpose flour
– 2 cups Marsala wine
– 4 cups of chicken stock or bullion
– 4 Tbs fresh chopped parsley
– 2 teaspoons cold butter
1. Season chicken and brown chicken in olive oil and butter; 5 minutes on each side. Set aside.
2. Melt 1 1/2 Tbs of butter in same pan, saute mushrooms with salt and pepper; until brown, add minced shallot. Cook for 3 minutes
3. Add flour to mushrooms and shallots; cook for 3 minutes.
4. Pour wine into pan with mushrooms and shallots, simmer for about 5 minutes or until wine sauce is reduced.
5. Add chicken broth to sauce; simmer for 5 minutes or until reduced.
6. Add chicken back to pan with the wine and chicken stock, and cook until chicken is cook to 165F. About 10 minutes.
7. Shut the heat off and stir in 1 tsp cold butter. If you need to thicken the Marsala sauce, mix 2 tbs cold with with 1 tbs corn starch. Slowly add to sauce while whisking.
Serve Chicken Marsala over noodles, rice, or potatoes. Enjoy your delicious Chicken Marsala!