JoeysWorldTour – https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeysWorldTour
Traverage – https://www.youtube.com/user/Traverage
Jason Callan – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkMXTIdDGurA3Q43muBhvYQ
Beer Drank Shawty – https://www.youtube.com/user/BeerDrankShawty
BIGT EatsChugsNReviews – https://www.youtube.com/user/thomasharoldb
SORRELS SOLE ORIGINALS – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC36LBdinTT2Iw2r0ejHhFqg
Ian Keiner – https://www.youtube.com/user/Dvdbones3
Bryan_Reviews – https://www.youtube.com/user/piscesarecool
theendorsement – https://www.youtube.com/user/theendorsement
– 3/4 cup flour
– 6 to 8 chicken thighs (OPTIONAL – your favorite chicken parts as long as they fit your pan)
– 3 Tbs olive oil
– 1/2 tspn dried thyme
– 1/2 tspn dried sage
– 3 tspn minced garlic
– 2 medium bell peppers (green, red, yellow) cut into thick slices
– 1 medium onion cut into thick slices
– 12 ounces of mushrooms of choice sliced thick
– 1 cup of dry red wine
– 28 ounce of petite diced tomatoes
– 2 bay leaves
– OPTIONAL – (2) 4 inch sprigs of rosemary
– Salt & pepper to taste
1. Spread flour in flat bottomed pan.
2. Salt & pepper chicken on both sides.
3. Coat chicken with flour on both sides.
4. Over medium/high heat add 2 Tbs of olive oil to pan.
5. Add chicken to pan and brown on both sides ( 4 – 5 minutes on each side.)
6. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
7. Remove excess oil and fat from pan.
8. Add 1 Tbs olive oil to pan.
9. Add onions, peppers, garlic to pan and cook for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
10. Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
11. Add thyme and sage. Stir.
12. Add wine and allow to reduce by half. 4 to 5 minutes.
13. Add tomatoes and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
14. Tie rosemary and bay leaves together in a bouquet garni. Add to pan.
15. Add chicken pieces back to pan skin side up.
16. Cover pan and place in a 350°f oven for 45 minutes.
17. OPTIONAL – I didnt show this step in the video but its very important. You can get by without it but it concentrates the flavor if you follow it. Remove pan from oven after 45 minutes and remove chicken. With slotted spoon, remove as many vegetables as possible. With remaining juice, return uncovered pan back to oven at 375°f for 20 minutes. This allows sauce to thicken and flavors to concentrate.
18. Remove pan from oven. Remove bouquet garni from pan. Serve on a bed of egg noodles. Pour sauce over vegetables and chicken. ENJOY!!!