Hey YouTubers!! I’m Biz-ack with another food tutorial. I hope you try this recipe yourself! This was something I just made up as I went along so, I don’t have any real directions. I’ll do my best by leaving everything you need below.
Depending on how much you plan to make, depends on how much meat and vegetables to use. It’s just two people in my house and I really don’t do left overs so, you will have to tweek the recipe for yourself.
Boneless Chicken Breast
Medium to Large Shrimp
1 bag of Stir-fry Vegetables (I also snapped some asparagus)
Kikkoman Stir-fry Sauce
Rice (whatever rice you like)
Your Favorite Seasonings! I used Smoked Seasoned Sea Salt (if you have a Penzey’s in your area, that’s where I bought mine.) Adobo Seasonings and Pepper.
To keep this simple:
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook cut up chicken breast on a medium heat for about 10-15 minutes until done .
2. Add Shrimp (Don’t over cook it. Turns pink when done) then add however much stir-fry sauce you desire. (don’t over do it, because calories are in the sauce)
3. Remove meat from heat.
4. Wash Vegetables and proceed to heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Cook Vegetables on mediume heat until tender (maybe 5 minutes, veggies cook fast).
6. Add more stir-fry sauce and then the meat. Cook for maybe 1-2 minutes.
7. Serve Stir-fry mixture over rice or alone! 🙂
8. Happy Eating and Enjoy!
**Remember you can make this recipe your own by adding or changing something to it **
If you haven’t seen my other cooking videos, please click the links below and check them out!
My Favorite Lasagna!!
Easy Tasty Chicken Pot Pie
Thanks for watching!!!
INSTAGRAM ME! jazzygulRachel
**If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS and wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org